Sweetlife Festival Pre-Sale Happening Tomorrow
The 2012 Sweetlife Festival is happening on April 28th, and pre-sale tickets will be available tomorrow, March 8th at noon.
What is this thing?
• Delicious food curated by our favorite chefs, farmers, & foodies.
• Performances from local & national rock, alternative, electronic, &
• A sustainable celebration with national partners & community members at the iconic
Merriweather Post Pavilion.
• A party with a purpose.
How Can I get Tickets?
General Admission Tickets are $75
VIP Admission is $125 and includes:
- Viewing areas (prime seating and pit access in the Main Pavilion plus viewing area at The Treehouse)
- Covered cabana lounges and seating
- Special food and drink offerings curated by Chef RJ Cooper of Rogue24
- Complimentary sweetgreen salad tastingFree, filtered water
Tickets will be available for the general public on Friday, March 9th at 10am and can be purchased on http://www.ticketfly.com/ or at the Merriweather Post Pavilion box office.
More information about the festival can be found here
More information about Sweetgreen’s mission can be found here